People from all walks of life joined the fight for freedom during the American Revolutionary War. Oneida Indian Nation, Germans, French, African Americans, Irish, Rich and Poor, Merchants, Bankers and Dirt Farmers – “they put their differences aside to come together for one common goal – Freedom”.
The 13 star flag represents the 13 colonies that fought for their independence from the British Kings Rule during the American Revolutionary War.
Unisex Jersey TShirt-E&G Logo with Flag
• 100% fine jersey cotton
• Heather grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/y² (146 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Blank products stocked in the US are made in USA
• Blank products stocked in the EU are sourced worldwide
Unisex Apparel may run big for women - please triple check size chart before ordering.
SIZE CHEST WAIST XS 30-32 28-30 S 34-36 30-32 M 38-40 32-33 L 42-44 33-34 XL 46-48 36-38 2XL 48-50 40-42 3XL 50-52 44-48