British term meaning to be married to their weapon.
Brown Bess. The Army Musket 1700-1815
In the days of lace-ruffles, perukes, and brocade
Brown Bess was a partner whom none could despise -
An out-spoken, flinty-lipped, brazen-faced jade,
With a habit of looking men straight in the eyes -
At Blenheim and Ramillies, fops would confess
They were pierced to the heart by the charms of Brown Bess.
Rudyard Kipling 1865-1936
Unisex Jersey TShirt-Brown Bess
• 100% fine jersey cotton
• Heather grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/y² (146 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Blank products stocked in the US are made in USA
• Blank products stocked in the EU are sourced worldwide
Unisex Apparel may run big for women - please triple check size chart before ordering.
SIZE CHEST WAIST XS 30-32 28-30 S 34-36 30-32 M 38-40 32-33 L 42-44 33-34 XL 46-48 36-38 2XL 48-50 40-42 3XL 50-52 44-48